Saturday, December 5, 2009

update...

again is a long time i din update ler...
actually waiting my fren to upload the pic den onli i update my blog...
bt seems there are some problem in there..
i oso dunwan rush them ler...wait them upload ler den oni i post luu...
bufday is over...
something unexpected happen...
my ex cum bk to me...
told me that he still love me...
let me realize there are many misunderstanding inside...
bt..it was too late...
i had fall into others d...
u suddenly came bk...how am i gonna react??
i noe i loved u the most...bt now the feel is not v u...
how am i gonna accept u again??
i dun hope to delay u...but i rili dunno wat to do...
even that i have no time to decide wat to do...
busy v assignments, mid-term...
i rili dun hope to think dis things to interupt me...
will u still wait by my side??

as my bufday...me n another gang of frens when clubbing...
went there v one of my besties...
she get drunk tat nite...many funny things happened...
da next day as she din go skul...
i was so excited n told my besties n frens wat had happened...
i nvr realise that i had talk too much...
even one of my fren had recorded down during my story time...
den...i start to found out that my besties dislike me...
how to describe her...
she is the most cincai, eveything oso say ok say fine...
not 计较 v us de...eventhough she angry, v fast will b ok de...
bt den i can do sumthg let her dislike me...
omg...can imagine how big mistake i did??
until now i didnt even noe actually wat i had did wrong...
jz feel that i did wrong make her so unhappy n dislike me...
i dun even dare to ask another besties or bring up dis matter...
jz nw saw u post in fb...

"U think UR BEST FRIEND is ur best friend...but actualy they think they are not>< sigh~~"
izzit talking abt me?? or im too perasan ady??
as i noe u dislike me...i try to avoid myself v u guys..
let u nonid pretend good v me...
start sked to near u...
haiz...im owiz a loser...owiz make u guys dislike me...
wat i had done?? i jz treat everyone gud...
treat u guys v heart...never lies...cares u guys...
wat i can help sure i will help...
the biggest weakness is that i realise my mistake after i have done it...
but its too late...
hope u will be fine soon...
v are forever best frens...
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment