Tuesday, December 15, 2009

exhausted...

walao...2day jz fin 2 tests...
my brain rili full of things...
i nvr headache b4 de...
rili vvv less...
bcoz of dis 2 econ n fap test...
can make me 1st time so headache...
nw finish test ler..
kinda exhausted...
aikss..last minute study is lidat de ler...
fin test...im not happy v it...
test is over...i have no excuses to escape the problem ler...
rili dunno how to face it...
yday chat 1 hr n x mins phone v u (ex)...
until no results...
u wan me gv u an exactly ans...
i told u gv up me...bt u tend to ask me gv u a reasonably reason...
whr is there a reason??
the feel is different...n i like another ady...
yday i went his hostel...
i tell him im headache...he help me massage n went to buy panadol 4 me...
few days nvr get in touch v him...
yday all feel rili came bk...i dunno how to push him away...
feel wana close v him...
n he rili different from last time ler...
make me fall 4 him again...
i dun hope to hurt u...dun hope to make u crazy...dun hope to make u sad...
bt v nw are suffering...
u nvr change...is i changed!
wat is my correct decision???!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment