Thursday, December 24, 2009

hot n cold...

hmm...
is a lonely christmas...
goin to spend my christmas at hum...
not goin anywhere..
jz to rest here...
the early morning jau have bad mood ady...
y? y? y?
is u again...
myself oso sien er...owiz moody bcoz of u...
wrote a long msg to u last nite..
after 1hr..got ur reply..
bt ur reply seems fu hin me...
say wat dunwan stay here..no memories here...
wat a gud ans...not related to wat i said oso...
early morning saw ur personal message ady...
the kind of feel is..im thinking u...bt u thinking others...
walao...wat kind of relationship is dis??
test tat few days...
owiz saw u chatting on phone..
the mood gud dou...
jealous yau dim?? ur freedom...
wat i do?? jz see n thinking nonsense myself...
tired v ur hot n cold...
when u happy, think of me, den find me..
when there is others, nvr think dou me...treat me cool...
i had did my best to treat u gud, make u happy...
try to help u to solve problems if i can..
i dun wish to get bk any profits..or benefits..
but at least u will appreciate n feel grateful..
n not treating me lidat...giving me hope..treat me hot n cold as u like...
yday chat v leen...talking bt LOVE izzit simple...
i ans no...no last time tat kind of pure love which no flirting..no hurting...
feel ngam den 2gether??
funny haha...now de?? sure one side will suffer n get hurt...
like u not a mistake...
noe u wont like me n cont sacrifice 4 u is a mistake...
come on!!! b strong!!!!
dun think sumore...
enjoy my resting day dis weekend...
gonna work hard again starting next week ler...
fin assign n test...means final cumin...
must maintain my cgpa..dun let it fall...
fast fast fin this 4months++...
n proceed to my advanced diploma life...
LCY!!! u can do it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. sure u can do it my fren..
    +u..
    ^^
    n try to cheer up ba..
    think too much wil not change anything oso..
    err..
    sry..
    maybe im too busy body..
    =.=
    but just hope u r fine..
    take k..
    =)

    ReplyDelete