Monday, December 21, 2009

6 months??

2mr have a law mid-term test...
should be studying now...
dunno y..rili dun have the study mood...
getting lazy n lazier...
haiz...lidat how to go thru final la...
mind no study mood...bt simply think things again...
hmm...find u bk ler..
jz to c r u ok...c whether can u go thru it...
u seems not so ok..bt i jz hope to have bk simple chat v u..
dun totally putus the relationship...
dis 2 days din find u ady..seems u dun dare to find me oso..
jz call me once a day...
i can feel that u miss me...u hope to see me..
although u nvr say it out..
bt i cant do anything sumore..
sry ray..
da jealous feel cum bk towards another guy ler..
owiz lidat...ishhh...kinda tired la..
why bother??
hmm...wat will b after 6 months??
after graduate??
will separate v my ji-muiss...
all my coursemates n classmates...
will end the relationship v u ar?
can i rili start a new life v new frens, new environment??
am i rili goin penang to promote to advanced diploma??
finish dis sem2 1st la..so fast think 4 wat...
come on!! study mood gather!!!!
continue v my law...
qualification & disqualification of secretary n auditors!!
come in to my brain babe!! (gonna crazy >.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment