Thursday, December 24, 2009

24122009 Christmas Eve

kinda many things to update ler..
coz this week rili many things happen on me...
can say malang week oso...
my christmas eve...
firstly talk about my christmas present..
my ong kui classrep kok wai...
organise an exchange present acitivity...
we bought our present n draw for the present...

our presents =)

all of us =)

(from left) yan mei, chee wei, tee han, chin shen, shih yun

(from left) joey, chee wei, mei ching, me =p


everyone gets a present luu =)

dis is my present from su xian =)

after that we all bk hometwn luu...
when i got hum..
a big mountain bike beside the christmas tree..
tat is my bro's christmas & birthday present...
he damn happy la..
last time jz bcoz i din lock the bike..den kena curi ady >.<
now my parents buy him a new mountain bike luu..
i tot wana go bath..
bt den mummy suddenly shout:
"there is a present in the christmas tree wor..."
wakaka...mummy said is mine...
guess wat...

4GB Philips MP4...

wakakaka...damn happy la...
mummy n daddy bought it as i said b4 i wana buy a MP3...
i can listen to music anywhere, anytime, as i like luu
no nid worry my phone's memory..wakaka
den at nite..
stupid me n joey went near jusco geh McDonald...
spend our christmas nite eve there...

my dinner...BigMac set...

joey's dinner...prosperity burger set..

BigMac burger and Prosperity Chicken burger


french fries & twister fries



stupid joey...wakaka

tat's me..wana eat my BigMac burger..haha

we sumore bring our laptop to McD jz to online there la...
there de line damn fast but unstable...
owiz disconnect...>.<


see that joey..eat sambil on9..
coz mummy n daddy worried...
so i have to bk hum b4 12am...
when i leave McD..
gonna take my car...
den oni i realise i nvr switch off the car light...
the battery was gone n my car could not start...
luckily ah seong is there to help me charge bk using cable...
bt joey n seong push my car out from the parking site...
so that the cable can be connected with seong's car...
damn fish la..blocking the cars in the carpark...
sumore a few uncles n aunties came near to help oso...
i spend my 12am driving hum...
wat a special memorable christmas eve i had ler...>.<



No comments:

Post a Comment