Sunday, December 27, 2009

26122009

the day after the lonely christmas...
kinda tired tat day...
coz last nite 4 sumthg in the midnight oni slp...
watched movie of “赤壁2”..
and another one act by 谢霆锋,余文乐,房租名etc...
bt rili dunno wat the movie's title...
so the next day damn sleepy...
nid to drive whole day...
goin for the appointment of dental...
den fetch my bro from skul after his koko...
fetch him bk hum bath den went cut hair...
kinda bik chek tat day...
coz when i take a nap half way..
my dad called and ask many ques..
rili frustrated v it...
den when i wana go fetch my bro from skul...
an idiot park his car right in the middle of the 巷口...
WTF...how cars goin out o...
i hon loudly so that ppl get alert..
the idiot is an indian with his family...
nvr paiseh n say sry bcoz blocking ppl...
rili no brain n no manners...
den when drive on road...
many stupid drivers make me bik chek...
drive carelessly...
after i fetch my bro from skul..
bring him went hair cut...
after that when v are leaving the place...
i reverse back slowly form my parking site...
i reverse rili v slow...coz i cant see the car coming...
bt den when i reverse...a van came...
it nvr breaks or slow down...
the driver tot can pass over me so did not slow down...
wat happen?? bang my car butt la...
wth...my car oledi half way outside the parking site ady...
the van should stop or slow down ma...
rili damn unlucky...
sumore nid to compensate the uncle rm80...
his car jz a little hurt la...
my car oni worst arr...
see...



dunno nid how much to repair it ler...
rili v sad tat time...
christmas eve tat time yau 4gt swtich off the light cause the car cant start...
now yau car accident...
how my parents can dun worry when i drive out alone??
i oso loss the confident of driving ler...
these days try not to drive my dad's car ler...
i oso feel heart pain when c the car hurts lidat...>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment