Sunday, October 18, 2009

mind cleared everything?

lalalalalala~~~
i feel that my mind is empty la...
dis few days got many things in my mind..
especially tat 2 persons...
1) xiuwu...
msg u n ask u tat day...
u said now u duno wat u can do...ask me dun wait...
u are the one hu say v are impossible to me 2gether again...
u are also the one hu say gv time to both of us to think shall v 2gether bk...
and now u are the one hu ask me dun wait u...
顺其自然~交给上天~
dis is wat u said...
good...depends on god...so irresponsible...
dissapointed me...
hurt me one more time let me die heart...

2) xxx xxx
getting farer la...
oso make me dissapointed let me gv up thinking u ler...
sud heard dis song from radio...
feel so suitable...

黄小琥 - 不只是朋友
你身边的女人总是美丽
你追逐的爱情总是游戏
在你的眼里
我是你可以对饮言欢的朋友
你从不吝啬催促我分享你的快乐
你开心的时候总是挥霍
你失意的片刻总是沉默
在你的眼里
我是你可以依靠倾吐的朋友
你从不忘记提醒我分担你的寂寞
你从不知道我想做的不只是朋友
还想有那么一点点温柔的娇纵
你从不知道我想做的不只是朋友
还想有那么一点点自私的占有
hahahaha...suitable neh...
bt think jek la...
got one week sumore...shall the plan still go on??
aiksss....

conclusion...gv up dis 2 persons d...
make my mind clear..
try to make it full with studies, facebook, n music XP
lalalalalalalala~~~ yahoooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment