Thursday, October 15, 2009

beer??

yday melon n his bf argue...
she say wana go westlake n drink beer...
ji mui unhappy wor...must belanja her minum dee..
den v bought a bucket of Carlsberg (6 bottles) n ask sai lou drive us to westlake...
actually i oso not happy tat time...many things to think..
bt dis few days..there are owiz jz 2 persons in my mind oni..
1 is xiuwu...1 is xx...
xiuwu..my ex...
i had not seen u on9 for many days ler...
after v break, i jz can see u in msn...
i dun dare find u in msg...
tat day results out..duno why have that feel to tell u n share the hapiness v u..
decided long time to msg u..finally i did...
bt u were to preparing to work ler..
duno izzit im giving excuses to myself to find u rather than telling u my results..
did not chat much...dissapointed me..

another 1..xx..
easy to let him influence my mood oso...
haiz..cant get his mind..
his hot n cold make me crazy...
how to pull myself out b4 i rili drown into it??
who is me to him??
distance getting farer n farer ler...
zzzz
should i not miss-ing 2 persons in a same time??
no idea abt it...

i drank half of the bottle oledi feel blur n sleepy le...
so "za" la my jau liong..coz i never try to drink so many b4...
last time jz 1 or 2 dam oni...coz xiuwu dun let me drink beer...
my besties ask me to train my jao liong...
if not next time easy let ppl make me mabuk..
drink abit whole face red n feel so hot la...eeeeee




No comments:

Post a Comment