Thursday, October 8, 2009

08102009

i purposely wait until 12am to write my 1st blog..
coz 2day is a special day..
if v din break..it will b 5 yrs anniversary...
wondering wat are u doin now..
working?? dating?? yumcha-ing??
u rili make me confuse since u msg me tat nite..
i rili dun understand..
waiting u on9 n wana ask u..
y tat time u so callous and say that v cant b together anymore..
bt now..u say gv us time to think v should 2gether bk anot..
when i noe u date v another gal after v broke 3 months..
im totally dissapointed and tot u rili change totally..
i wana put down n end avything...bt u came bk...
rili confuse..bcoz u are hv a new gf now!!
i saw u on9 last nite..opened a conversation..and stared it 4 a long moment..
thinking should i find u anot..sked that ur gf beside u..sked........aiksss..= =
as long as i told my frens about dis..
they all say u played me..wana cheat me again...ask me dun trust u sumore..
bt i hope to trust u...coz u are the one i love..u are the one be v me 5 yrs since form2...
wat i can do now..is gv us time...to think should v cont...
and give me time to change my image..my attitude..shun qi zi ran..wait ur decision...


i used to tell my best frens wat i think, wats happening around me..wat i feel..
bt now feel like less ppl could really listen to my story...so?? write blog ler...express wat i feel..
oso used to post out happy, sad, stress, suprise, etc matter around me..
hope readers wont feel bored while viewing haha XP

No comments:

Post a Comment