Tuesday, January 26, 2010

i do miss u..=(

act not the holiday breaks me n u...
is the words u hurt me breaks me n u...
after tat nite argue..
my fon din appear u name le..
instead..is i din receive ur msg...
still thinking did lf rili go find u tat nite??
wat had u done v her?
wat had u did dis 2 days?
slp? dota? study?
got miss me??
haha...dun b funny ler...
he will miss u??
he wont!!
starting to close v u is oledi a mistake...
fall for someone doesnt mean wrong..
bt fall for u..definitely is a big mistake...
let u noe i like u is oso a terrible mistake..
diff feel v u..
nvr tend to flirt v u...
bt jz let u bully all the time...
pro-flirter, sleeper, student!!
gud holiday...
let me go far from u..
2mr ur last paper...
all the best...
gud luck...
i do miss u...
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment