Thursday, January 7, 2010

3rd day...

it's the 3rd day after u ask me the ques ler...
u ask me to choose again...
bt i rili dun like making decision of choosing...
u ask me do i still very like tat guy??
wat i can say? i asking myself oso...
the ans is...cannot say like or not...
jz staying behind look at him..helping him...
didnt expect anything extra...
tats all...
all the mind thinking play n final exam...
at last...u said not to tell u wat i choose...
bt jz responsible on wat i had chosen..
meaningful sentence...
wat i can responsible?? aiksss!!!
after tat nite...v didnt contact 4 2 days ady...
is the time 4 us to calm down n think again??
i did not take action n find u...
doesnt mean that i give up u, choose him...
NO!!
it can't denied that i rili got think of u...
thinking how r u...
how is ur kl trip...
bt i din take action to find u 1st oni...
im selfish...
i got think b4...
if u gave up me...den try to like another girl again...
how will i feel?? i sure will feel upset...
bt den myself nvr gv chance to u...
wat 4 i sad if u try to find ur new love??
lcy...u are a terrible loser...>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment