Thursday, January 14, 2010

5.45am...(thinking nonsense..)

wow..a few days din update my blog ady..
exam la wei...
haha...tahan jor many days not to write my feelings out...
now is 5.45am...
2mr there is an audit paper at 2pm...
im still hanging here to write my blog...
dis few days with u...
already 2 days with bad feelings ler...
stick too close v u..
in the fact..do not noe something is better than noe it...
if u don't noe, u still wont think of it..forever oso nvr noe it...
bt as u noe d..u will kip thinking sumthg that should not think...
hmm..kinda confuse..wat am i writing??
conclusion..i hate my complicated mind..
i wan simple n nt thinking much..
bt for u..i cant...
too many beautiful flowers beside u...
aikss....
y r u so clever?? noe wat im thinking...
even i din say anything..u will guess it correctly...
izzit i cant kip my feelings??
bt i rili didnt mention anythg bt u jz easily guess it...
hmm...dis time exam...
rili not that study mood...
exam jor so many times..
dis is the 1st time i so "relax"..
is bcoz of dis subject or bcoz got problems bothering me??
my home sweet hostel...
come bk feel comfortable n feel sleepy luu...
finally...
god bless me in my exam 2mr ler...
let me rmb wat i had memorise le...
+oil lcy...
+oil ltw...
+oil melon...
+oil joey...
+oil teng...
+oil mc...
all my frens gambateh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment