Thursday, November 12, 2009

u are the one i loved the most...

yday hv a chat v ngar...
she told me tat his ex got gf ady...
jz after 3 months they broke...
same v me...
my-ex oso hv a new gf after v broke 3 months sumthg...
i oso cant accept after i knew it...
thinking y he can so fast put down our 5 yrs relationship...
ngar told me..
try think that when he is v u tat time...
is rili love u de...
but now he v another girl...
is love their outlook...
not love their inner heart n beauty...
think lidat will better...
hmm...maybe...
haha...bt i ady put down him ler..
they 2 happy dating there...
no point i wait him sumore ma...
he will leave me means he rili dun like me d...
however...jz wana say...
u are my first...
u will forever be the one i loved the most...
*sud feel like wana cry...miss u alot...how are you.......


1 comment:

  1. wah i saw my name. lol.
    btw 1st time visit ur blog. hello :D

    ReplyDelete