Tuesday, January 25, 2011

START-UP!!!

my last post is sept 2010...
now is jan 2011...
got 4 months didnt update my blog liao...
is time to START-UP la!!!
last week i view bk my blog..
i found that my blog many sad things..haha
from now on..my blog must be full of vitality..hoho
must hv many happy things de..
the year of 2011...many things had changed on me leh..
let me shortly talk about tat..
firstly, as i work few months in MDD (co selling panasonic camera)...
i had rm1000+ and rm1k of the yayasan perak..
bt now i had use all..
use at..movies, clothes, hair-do, phone, shoes, n etc...
secondly...the guy i kip on mention before this...
he had walked away from my life la!!
i had get used to it liao luu..
hurray!!! faster congratulate me..
now i'm single n available..
n like no one..waiting the another one to come in my life..hehe
and more n more la..slowly updates la...=p

No comments:

Post a Comment