Saturday, March 13, 2010

hope things will b simple...

jz come bk from my class trip...
wooo....went to genting...
finally gather the cls goin 4 the trip b4 v graduate...
quite fun...coz i 1st time tried to roller coaster...
nice n excited...
will upload the photos soon ya...

hmm....
one week after the argue...
i tot v will nvr contact bk anymore...
as i still thinking bt u owiz...
rili din expect u will find me tat nite...
with cries...
i didnt noe i will hurt u so much...
i rili cant bcoz u cry, beg me lidat den open file....
could i bcoz of that b v u again???
when i heard u cry lidat...
my tears dropping oso...
i dunno did i still love u...
bt i noe i rili do care u...
u are still an important person to me...
u left me, i learn to b strong...
bt now u tell me u cant go thru it??
wth...y things will happen lidat??
rili seksa....
u rili let me worry...
luckily u were alright 2nite..
hope u can slp tight n dun thk so much...
i feel better...
rili dunno wat will happen the other days...
god, pls treat me gud la...
i rili dun wish to b so complicated...
let things b simple kay....

No comments:

Post a Comment