Saturday, February 13, 2010

the way guys talk...

guys rili like to hurt ppl...
dunno y..
with their talking style..
izzit they rili dunno that they will hurt ppl??
A guy:
i jz wait him for chatting..
getting mad when he was soooo busy to bother me...
u noe wat he said??
"u so willing wana chat v me meh??
i oso hvn die yet...
v still hv chance to chat ma..."
wth...
say until me so willing to chat v u...
ok fine...
since u talk lidat...i wont wait u anymore..
go far from me more la...
i wont care!!
B guy:
jz hope tat he wont make the situation getting worst n worst...
jz advise him let it be...
u noe wat he said:
"i nid a girl hu fully support me..
u gud..bt no fully support..."
hahahaha...did u guys eat wrong any medicine ar??
gonna talk in such way ar??
the kind of angry n dissapointed feel all over my mind...
watever...
dun spoil my mood celebrating cny...
i have my families...
dun nid guys yet...(temporary)
valentine?? not a big day for me...
4get abt it...
cny more important....
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! =))


No comments:

Post a Comment